How To Apply
Prospective applicants can register online. After registering online, applicants will receive registration confirmation. Applicants are required to send all supporting documents to the admission office before an application can be processed. (Please make sure your availability to attend the Admission test and readiness of your documents before selecting the date because payment fee for Admission test is non refundable and only applied for one selected term only).
To be admitted into the MM-CSR or MM-CE Trisakti University Programs, applicants must meet a number of admission requirements:
- Applicants must have completed an S1 or any other undergraduate degree program from an accredited higher education institution (with minimum accreditation: B).
- Applicants must complete and pass the MM-CSR or MM-CE Trisakti University scheduled written selection tests which include an Academic Potential Test (TPA); Mathematics, Statistics, Introduction of Management and Economic Theories as well as an English test. On successful completion of the TPA candidates shall go an in-depth interview conducted by MM-CSR Trisakti University.
Applicants must provide:
- 2 copies of their S1 Certificate or undergraduate certificate and accompanying transcript that has been certified by the issuing faculty or university.
- 2 (two) recommendation letters, using the recommendation letter forms provided. Recommendation letters may be provided from any of the following:
- Lecturers (provided they have no family relationship with applicant)
- Current or previous supervisors (provided they have no family relationship with applicant)
- For the MM-CE program an entrepreneur or their business partner
- 2 copies of an ID Card (KTP/SIM/Passport/KITAS).
- 6pcs passport-size colored photos of each size- 3x4 and 2x3.
- Copy of the payment certificate from the bank
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
Fill in the online application form here
Applicant will receive a registration confirmation and registration fee payment method details. (applicants are considered as an MM-CSR or MM-CE Trisakti University candidate if the registration fee payment is processed within two working days)
Once the payment fee has been received applicants will receive an email notifying them to submit their supporting documents. Applicants then have ten working days to submit these documents to: (applicants are not considered as an candidate, if they do not complete the documents submission within the time given.)
MM-CSR Trisakti University Campus
Menara Batavia Level II
JL. K.H Mas Mansyur Kav. 126
Central Jakarta, 10220
Our academics division will inform the applicants about the entry test date and time and other information about the next steps in the application process.
Attend the entry test at our campus. Successful applicants shall be advised of the date of the selection interview. Unsuccessfull candidates will be notified by email.
Bank Account Information
A /C CSR BHP USAKTI No 1405-43-015 BANK BNI: Harmoni Branch Office, Jakarta
*A copy of registration fee payment receipt should be attached with the other registration documents